Saturday, October 18, 2008



I have just been blessed with this beautiful award from Charmaine over at Beautiful Things To Share. I am humbled. She has a beautiful blog that's very inspirational.
The rules are as follows: List 6 things I value, 6 things I do not, and send it on to 6 other people.

I value:
1 My walk with The Lord
2 My Children and Grandchild
3 My family & Friends
4 Love
5 My Church Family
6 My Bliss

I do not value:
1 Lies
2 Negative people
3 Self behavior
4 Material things
5 Arrogance
6 Greed

I pass this on to:
Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality
Kelly @ Kellys Korner
Donna @ The Decorated House
Pat @ Back Porch Musings
Sue @ Bienvenue
Holly @ Shabby Mama

4 comments:

charmaine said...

your very welcome Lisa! it was my pleasure to present this award to you.may God keep you.

God Bless,
charmaine

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Lisa, I don't think I've been by your blog before, so nice to meet you. Thank you SO much for the award. I'm terrible at following the rules & don't usually pass these on, but I'm truly grateful that you gave it to me. I'll add it to all the awards at the end of my blog & put your name on it. Come back to see me often!

chriskauf said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog , I was so thrilled to see your vote Obama , I see so many McCain Palins supporters , makes me cringe , I wish I could vote along with you for this election, Go Obama!
Chris

Susie Q said...

A beautiful list dear heart...you are truly a lovely lady.

LOVE your sidebar avatar! : )

Hugs,
Sue