Monday, November 17, 2008

Kellys Blog Shower


First I would like to say congratulations to Kelly and her hubby Scott on the new blessing in their life. You cannot imagine what you are about to experience, a love like you've never known. I can't wait for you to hold your precious angel and look into her eyes, then you will know what I'm talking about.

I was a very young mother. I had my son, Scott when I was just a babe myself {only seventeen} however the moment I held him I knew my life would never be the same. I was his mama and I would have to say that the birth of him and his sister, my sweet girl {Kristen} has been the most precious gifts I feel the Lord has blessed me with.
Scott's now 22 and Kristen just turned 20, so you can imagine all the advice I have to share, however I'm sure you're going to get lots of wonderful advice from all these fabulous "Blog Mamas". My only advice is that you remember Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.


Blessings
Lisa

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for taking part in the shower!

Jacquie said...

Came by for Kelly's "shower". That was a sweet post ... my babies are almost 22 and 20, also!

Jenna said...

Lisa, what a sweet post for Kelly and Scott! Thanks so much for participating in the blog shower!!

Laurie - Decorating Fanatic said...

Sorry don't mean to crash the blog shower - was just coming by to thank you for stopping by my post about the desk my mom gave me. But I do agree with Proverbs 22:6! My kids attend a Christian school and that proverb is one of their mottos. They are getting an excellent education, an understanding of Christ and real compassion for other people. :)But I really did just want to thank you for stopping by. My Mom just got tired of me asking and I did the "it will stay in the family!" speech too, that was the clincher! So good luck! I am going to peruse the rest of your lovely blog now....:) ~ Laurie

Susie Harris said...

Dont you just adore her... I know I do!