Sunday, November 2, 2008

Prayer


My heart is so full. On Halloween night, a time of enjoyment for many children, one family in my town lost their child. You can read about it here (The State Newspaper). I can't even put into words how I feel at this moment, but I do know that prayer is needed for this family and the entire community.

"Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein." Hosea 14:9

Blessings
Lisa

2 comments:

Susie Harris said...

Oh my goodness... I hate to hear that! I will say a little prayer for that family. Take care~

Lisa said...

Thank you Susie. It just breaks my heart. On an updated report last evening, the mother said their younger son (who witnessed the shooting) is afraid that he will die too. Heartbreaking.
Lisa