Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner & A Big Game!!

I hope everyones Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine. Spent with family, eating entirely too much, and a little Black Friday shopping...he he.

My sweet grandson daring my brother's doggie (Gracie) to bite his little finger. I swear that kids all boy!! They also have a yorkie (Rudy) and that kid ran those poor dogs ragged.

Or was it the other way around?? After much too much fun, Jay was all tuckered out.

This made Gracie very happy...he he


Today is the big game around these parts. Go GAMECOCKS!!!

Don't forget to go over to 5 Minutes for Mom and join their bloggy Thanksgiving Meal.
Blessings Lisa

2 comments:

charmaine said...

looks like you all had a really good time. i love getting together with family.family is such a beautiful blessing from God. your grandson is just adorable. i pray your having a blessed day! i just got back from early church service and it was truly a blessing. God is good all the time!

God Bless,
Charmaine

Susie Harris said...

That is too funny. I have a Yorkie and my sister has a Schna...??? They are a mess~