Friday, November 7, 2008

Williams Project Part 1

I'm currently in the process of decorating a beautiful home for a bachelor (who I might add is rather cute...Ooops...I digress). Anyhoo, I'm currently working on the kitchen area. When I began this project I recommended that he warm up the area with color first. Next we tackled the kneewall. He had the standard metal corbels and builder beige walls. I gave him two options: #1 we would add wainscotting to the kneewall and trim it out, option #2 was to paint the kneewall a shade darker than the walls add corbels and metal art...yep metal..I know I know you're probably thinkin I've lost it, but you be the judge.



So...what do you think? I'll post more pics of the entire kitchen when I'm done.

4 comments:

Bre said...

....nope - don't think you've lost it : ) - either that or I have too.

Putting something architectural - whether it be architectural salvage or wrought iron there would be something very typical of what I would do too.

Looks great - and lucky bachelor to have you decorate his place!
....would love to see more pics.

Cheers,
Bre
http://chantillygrace.blogspot.com/

Jen r. said...

I love the color and I don't think you've lost it at all!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit and leaving such a nice comment!

Susie Harris said...

Wanna come to my house?hehe

Nancy said...

Oh, I like this! Looks wonderful!