Sunday, November 16, 2008

Williams Project Part 2

I'm nearing completion of his master bathroom so I thought I would post a couple of pictures. The job included, a new cabinet, countertops, faucet, mirror, paint and accessories. I still need to choose a lighting fixture to go over the vanity {something with a finish similar to the faucets}.

The granite he choose is called Briolette.


I still need to find a few more pieces to accessorize here.


I'll be posting more pictures of this home later this week.
Blessings
Lisa

2 comments:

Laurie - Decorating Fanatic said...

Hi Lisa! Lucky girl - you decorate for a living?! Can you say dream job? Both his bathroom and kitchen turned out beautifully (but in a masculine way!) I love that LARGE mirror and the iron work on the island in the kitchen was very creative! And how sweet of him to leave you jelly beans...did I read that he is single...? Are you single?.... hmmm.....;) I will be checking back in to see the rest of what you do to his home. Take care. ~ Laurie

Nancy said...

Oh, This is Gorgeous!!!! Good Job! Nancy