Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Bling and a Ribbon Chest

Here's a little "Holiday Bling"!!
Small vignette of some silver baubles and bead garland with a few tea lights added for ambiance.

Below are a couple of close-ups of my tree.



Here's that same vignette in color...
This little fella came home with me from Goodwill for $1. I prettied him up with clear lights and a few pics. I love the silver cross ornament(a gift from my good friend Judy)

I'm off now to look at more of you guys beautiful Holiday Homes.

**OOps...I almost forgot, here's a couple of pics of my new/antique ribbon chest for my Office/Studio:
Ta Da! Painted black, accented with a little rub-n-buff, re-finished the pulls and decopauged scrapbook paper onto the inside drawers. I love it...adding more to it everyday! I got this idea from Tracey @ A Cottage Industry.

Blessings
Lisa

11 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Hi Lisa!! Thanks for stopping by my hubbys mancave!*winks* I love your vignette with the silver tray! Just beautiful! And I also LOVE the name of your blog!! Your explanation is sooo true! And I was blessed to find your blog! *winks* Vanna

Jerri - Simply Sweet Home said...

All your Christmas balls are pretty. And the bird and the butterfly ornaments are so cute!

Deb said...

Hi Lisa! Thank you for stopping by my post with kind words. I really love your BLING, your trees and your chest! I also did a little extra browsing and I think your blog is great! I'll add you to my list to keep in touch. Deb

Deb said...

Oh! P.S.! What's the Romantic Christain Woman? Is it like Songs Of Solomon? You really don't have to tell me, just let curiosity continue to kill this cat! LOL!!! I know, I know, nosey huh, okay don't tell me. LOL!!! Deb

Phillips Phamily Mama said...

You've got such beautiful, ornaments. I love all the colors, especially the rust. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

oh my - i am coveting your bling - in a Godly sort of way. :)

And I need to go get me a Luther V Christmas CD...that would be the best!!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

It's gorgeous Lisa. I love your Christmas!

The ribbon chest is fabulous.

KBInsogna said...

I LOVE the bling! You are so talented with your decorating... and I love the dresser with the scrapbook paper inside it~ I will have to share that idea with my Mom. Merry Christmas! BTW, I love the name of your blog and your reason behind it!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I am so glad to come visit you...what lovely Christmas photos! I can't believe that little tree was $1! You have made it so beautiful
Carrie

Bre said...

...gorgeous silver tray vignette! You did a smashing job!
Your whole blog is looking really festive and I LOVE how your ribbon chest turned out. Looks great below the wall diplay!

Christmas Cheers,
Bre

The Antiques Diva™ said...

What a pleasant surprise! I just discovered that I'm on your Blog Roll! Merci for including me! And I'm so excited to discover your blog! I'll look forward to getting to know you!
Toma, aka, The Antiques Diva