Monday, December 22, 2008

It Got Me....the creeping CRUD


I woke up around 2am this morning ILL...not, "Oh I have a headache ill", not..."My tummy aches ill"...but I'M GOING TO PASS OUT AND BE SICK @ THE SAME TIME ILL!! Let me tell you prayer is POWERFUL, I know because I feel a hundred percent better today than I did last night (and I'm still queasy...blah!) A stomach bug has been going around, so I'm not surprised it finally caught up with me.

I hope the creeping crud hasn't caught you guys...if so...PRAY.
Blessings
Lisa

4 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have that crud of a stomach virus, if you go to my blog and look at my post for the first week of December you will see that my hubby, my children and myself all had the stomach virus, and I hated it. But the Lord cured the whole family, I will be praying for you and your family that noone else gets it. Happy Holidays

Deb said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been under the weather, but very happy that you're on you're way back to yourself. Take care! Deb

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

No...go away Creeping Crud. Hope you're all better today. :)

Deb said...

Thanks Lisa! Merry Christmas and Blessings to you and yours. Deb