Thursday, December 4, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Thrifty Decor Chick is having a "Favorite Things" post, here are a few of mine this Holiday.


This is my all time favorite Christmas CD. I listen to this while trimming the tree every year...always puts me in the mood for the Holidays.

Ummm, don't you think of cold winter nights in front of the fireplace when you look at this yummy cocoa mix from The Desperate Diva

Cranberry Soap!! I love the smell of this stuff. I spotted a bar at TJ Maxx today, priced @ $5.99 for one bar...ouch! however, I have to have it!!

Blessings
Lisa

4 comments:

Laurie - Decorating Fanatic said...

Looks like the makings for a cozy evening at home! There's nothing like Christmas music and hot cocoa to put you in the holiday spirit. :) Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely compliments! glad you like the room. So crank on that cd of yours and get to decorating - we want to see your holiday cheer! :) Be back soon. ~ Laurie p.s looks like you had a nice family Thanksgiving and I love the yellow place setting - my kind of dishes!

Sarah @ ThriftyDecorChick said...

I've never heard of cranberry soap! That sounds wonderful though. And you know hot cocoa is the BEST!!!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I'm so far behind on Christmas...I think your favorite things would be the perfect ingredients to put me in a festive mood. Making cocoa cones is a fun project. I purchase my cello cone bags on line. Then gather several canned cocoas from the grocery. Mint chocolate (cocoa) with peppermint bark is this years creation along with chocolate raspberry (cocoa) and white chocolate melts and mini marshmallows of course!

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

Pretty Organizer said...

I'm thinking I gotta get me some of that cocoa mix! That looked like a rich vat of chocolate. Nothing quite like creamy cocoa coating the throat and Christmas music.

Ooo you inspired me to make a quick cup before I head to bed. A little night cap! Thanks lady! Great tree.. ours is a little on the sparse and slightly leaning side:)
-Pretty Organizer