Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year....and "The Shack"

I pray that everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season. I have to say that one of my highlights of last year was realizing what a blessing this blogging has been in my life. Not only have I had the wonderful opportunity to be introduced to some of the most caring and creative people I have ever met, but I have found blogging to be very therapeutic. Now onto the second part of my post....

"The Shack"!! Wow!


I truly love this book. I read this book through in pretty much one day. I had heard nothing but good things about it for many months and now I too can say that it has to be one of the best books ever written. If you've read it, let me know what you think. I would love to hear your perspective on it??? If you have yet to read it, please do!!

Blessings
Lisa

4 comments:

Bre said...

Gee, I need a new book to read. I'll have to check this out.

Does it have a happy ending ? I'm such a wuss ...I only read books that have happy endings LOL !

cheers,
Bre

Kimba said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been looking for a new read.

Kimba

Susie Harris said...

Hi Lisa! My sister is reading the same book and is loving it!

Carolina Mama said...

My husband is reading this right now and I have heard great things about it. Thanks and thanks for joining in on Carolina Girls. Stay tuned. :)