Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day & Late B'Day Post

Happy Valentine's day! I'm sure this weekend will be busy for everyone so I wanted to get this post in quickly.

Also...I can't believe I didn't post on my Handsome Boys birthday {Feb. 5th..23 years old}....This child is just GOOD, inside and out. I love his spirit. He's like a gentle giant.


This picture is so appropriate for this holiday...LOVE. This is a picture of him and his nephew Jay. To me it expresses love at it's fullest. ***By the way, this picture was taken June 2006.

Blessings
Lisa

3 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Lisa, that is a beautiful photo! Happy Birthday to your son.

Happy Valentines Day!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I hope his birthday was wonderful. That's such a sweet picture of him and his nephew.

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

What a wonderful picture!
Just perfect!
thank you so much for your condolences on my blog, it meant so much to me.
Im finally blogging again,
hugs,
Sandy