Monday, July 20, 2009

{Inspiration}

Photo Courtesy of BH&G

Photo Courtesy of Southern Living

I've been a busy little bee lately......between Craigslist and my local thrift stores, I've scored some great pieces {more on that later}. Now I'm searching for inspiration.

Photo Courtesy of Southern Living
I'm really having fun decorating my little cottage. So much inspiration out there. One thing I continue to focus on is to re-use & re-purpose....budget friendly decor. I'm on Craigslist EVERYDAY looking for bargains and boy have I really hit the mother load.
My problem is not finding inspiration and great bargains..............my problem is finishing ONE project! Does anyone else have that problem?, before you can finish one project, your mind is wandering onto another one...AUGGH! I've got to stop....nothings getting done. I've promised myself that I will get one project finished by the end of the week. I can do this...right??
Lisa








1 comment:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Great inspiration photos, Lisa. My mind is always racing ahead to the next project!