Friday, August 7, 2009

{I'm Gonna Show a Little Leg}





Not THAT leg......here's another one of my wonderful Craigslist finds. I was blessed to get this beautiful 60's french dining room set for only $75. A young mom and her army hubby were being deployed and she needed to sell pretty much all her furniture to keep from paying for storage.....what a sweet deal. I love it. After painting it black and recovering the chair cushions with this fabric




I think it fits in really well with the rest of the room.

I've got to tweak this area a few more times before revealing it......soon.....soon!!!


Go check out Rhoda's Thrifty Monday!



Lisa



3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Lisa, how pretty that set is! I love the fabric too. Great find.

nicolette said...

So the fabric is used just on the cushion? Or sofa upholstery as well? The chair is nothing less than a great find.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

The Liberty Belle said...

Very nice! What a good find!